Wednesday 1 March 2017

Week 1, midweek progress

Oh my gosh, I'm so hungry and my tummy is bloated & gurgly (is gurgly a word?).

I just jumped onto the companies website of the shakes that I'm using and it says that my tummy should settle down either today or tomorrow and it's just my body reacting to a mega change of diet.  I hope it settles down soon!

The first day was hard, by 4pm I was STARVING having only 'eaten' 3 shakes that day and a cucumber and 3 cups of tea and numerous glasses of water. I was so hungry that I was shaking and I had to head home and start to prep the kids dinner, so I cheated. I think I cheated in a good way, I had a slice of ham and then grabbed a low-carb diet bar and it made me stop shaking. 
I ended up lying on the bed by 9pm with tummy pains, I ended up having a "Inner Health" probiotic tablet to settle my tummy and then two "De-Gas" tablets to ease the pain!

Day two was hard too but I found that if I added in that extra low-carb bar that I could get through the day without shaking.  I still ended up having the "Inner Health" probiotic tablet & 2 "De-Gas" tablets to ease my tummy pains.

Day three, well, so far so good..but it's only midday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for stopping by on my journey to a better me.
I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you are on a similar journey yourself.